Asking for emergency contraception may be disconcerting, but here at Midland Health, we’ll make things easy by offering several options dispensed quickly and discretely. The most common methods of emergency contraception are;
- Levonelle (tablet)– can be taken within 72 hours of having unprotected sex, however, is most effective up to 12 hours after. Girls under 16 will need a consultation for a prescription of Levonelle.
- ellaOne (tablet) – can be taken within 120 hours of having unprotected sex, however, it is most effective as soon as possible.
Copper Coil – can be inserted up to 5 days after unprotected sex and then be kept in for 10 years as a continued method of contraception if you would like.
- Emergency Contraception - £60
- Standard GP Consultation (30 min) - £120
- Express GP Consultation (15 min) - £60
Book Your Appointment Today
Our innovative, personalised Private GP Service is only a click away. We’re here for you and your whole family with our easy pay-as-you-go-service
Book Your Appointment Now
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.