At our private clinic in Birmingham, you can book an appointment with one of our friendly GPs and discuss your flu jab options. Flu can be unpleasant for us all; however, it is particularly problematic for those who have compromised immunity and may be vulnerable to complications or are working with others who are vulnerable e.g. young children, pregnant women or older adults. The flu vaccine is available in 3 varieties;
- A live quadrivalent vaccine (protecting against 4 strains of flu) given as a nasal spray for children aged 2 to 17 years.
- A quadrivalent injected vaccine for adults between the ages of 18 and 65, who have an increased risk of complications developing from flu because of other health conditions.
- An adjuvanted trivalent injected vaccine for people aged 65 or over.
Our GPs will recommend the most appropriate flu vaccine option for you, with an easy booking system.
- Flu Vaccine (age 2 to 65 years) - £30
- Flu Vaccine (age 65 years plus) - £25
Book Your Appointment Today
Our innovative, personalised Private GP Service is only a click away. We’re here for you and your whole family with our easy pay-as-you-go-service
Book Your Appointment Now
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.