Blood borne viruses include HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis A, B and C. Screening for infection is likely to be recommended if you are showing signs and symptoms of illness (please see relevant headings for details), however, with Midland Health, you can always request a blood test if you feel you might be at risk. Consultation with an understanding GP to talk through your concerns will help to put your mind at ease and work out the best way forward.
- Hepatitis B & C and Syphilis Blood test - £112
- Hepatitis B & C, Syphilis, HIV 1+2 Blood test - £120
- Full STI Screen HIV/Syphilis/Hepatitis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea/Herpes/Gardneralla/Ureaplasma/Mycoplasma/Trichomonas - £315
- Standard GP Consultation (30 min) - £120
- Express GP Consultation (15 min) - £60
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.