Vaginal dryness is a common problem for many women; causing considerable discomfort and irritation. Symptoms include;
- Pain during sex
- Itching in and around the vagina
- The need to pee more often
- Re-occurring urinary tract infections
- A burning sensation
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
Vaginal dryness can occur at any time but is more prevalent for women who are;
- Going through menopause
- Taking contraceptive pills or antidepressants
- Are having cancer treatment e.g. chemotherapy
If you are experiencing symptoms of vaginal dryness it may be helpful to visit your Midland Health GP for friendly and confidential advice. There are a number of things you can do to help yourself, however, you should always visit your GP if you experience bleeding after sex or mid-cycle and if you are experiencing bleeding after the menopause.
- Candida/Gardnerella/Trichomonas Swab Test - £92
- 7 STI screen Urine or Swab Test (Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea/Mycoplasma/Ureaplasma/Trichomonas/Garderella/Herpes 1&2 - £240
- Standard GP Consultation (30 min) - £120
- Express GP Consultation (15 min) - £60
Book Your Appointment Today
Our innovative, personalised Private GP Service is only a click away. We’re here for you and your whole family with our easy pay-as-you-go-service
Book Your Appointment Now
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.