Syphilis is a sexually transmitted bacterial infection which can lead to serious complications if left untreated. Symptoms may reduce over time, but the infection will remain without medication.
- Small painless sores around the genital area, anus or mouth
- Blotchy rash on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet
- Small skin growths which may develop around the vulva in women or the anus for men and women.
- White patches in the mouth
- Tiredness, headaches, fever
- Swollen glands in the neck, groin or armpits
Testing for syphilis involves taking a blood sample and/or a swab from the fluid of a sore. We also offer an instant Syphilis test at Midland Health. If you think you may be at risk from syphilis, it is essential that you book in for a consultation with your GP.
- Syphilis Blood Test - £51
- Blood Borne Virus Blood Test (HIV/Hep B/Hep C/Syphilis) - £120
- Full STI Screen HIV/Syphilis/Hepatitis/Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea/Herpes/Gardneralla/Ureaplasma/Mycoplasma/Trichomonas - £315
- Standard GP Consultation (30 min) - £120
- Express GP Consultation (15 min) - £60
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.