If you’re trying to start a family, a question of fertility may be a stressful thing to go through. With Midland Health, a fertility check-up will help to determine how easy it will be to get pregnant or to understand why you’ve had difficulty in the past. Your health check-up will include:
- Medical history and lifestyle assessment
- Looking for any other factors in your lifestyle which may affect your chances of getting pregnant
- Height, weight and BMI check
- Urine analysis, diabetes risk, anaemia risk and cardiovascular disease risk
- Thorough blood analysis to look at thyroid risk
- Detailed look at liver disease risk, kidney disease risk and cholesterol risk
- Blood tests to check your hormone profiles and ensure you are ovulating.
- Ultrasound scan of your pelvis.
We are also able to organise sperm tests for male partners.
Your expert GP will be on hand to explain or answer any questions regarding fertility testing, to help make things simple. You will be provided with a bespoke fertility report and opportunity to discuss your chances of getting pregnant, once the results are back from the laboratory after 5 days.
It’s also an opportunity for you discuss anything that may be worrying or concerning you. Our Midland Health GPs are great listeners and can offer you the right medical advice and help you live life better.
- Fertility Health Check - £500
Book Your Appointment Today
Our innovative, personalised Private GP Service is only a click away. We’re here for you and your whole family with our easy pay-as-you-go-service
Book Your Appointment Now
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.