Don’t just put up with being tired all the time. Fatigue is an ailment of the modern era and can be explained by several health and lifestyle factors. Chronic fatigue is also symptomatic of serious illness, however, so if you are concerned, it might be helpful to visit your GP. A ‘tired all the time’ check up with Midland Health takes a full health history and lifestyle assessment to determine which checks are appropriate for you. Testing may include;
- Height, weight, blood pressure and BMI check
- Thorough blood tests including a full blood count
- Liver function test, renal function, electrolytes and calcium
- TSH, free T4, free T3, cortisol, testosterone, SHBG and LH (men)
- Short synacthen test to include 3 cortisol level estimations
- Urine analysis, diabetes risk, anaemia risk and cardiovascular disease risk
- Detailed look at liver disease risk, kidney disease risk and cholesterol risk.
Your Midland Health GP will ensure that you are not suffering from any underlying health issues, before offering tailored lifestyle advice to help manage the cause of general fatigue or fatigue syndromes.
It’s also an opportunity for you discuss anything that may be worrying or concerning you. Our Midland Health GPs are great listeners and can offer you the right medical advice and help you live life better.
- Tired All The Time Health Check - £400
Book Your Appointment Today
Our innovative, personalised Private GP Service is only a click away. We’re here for you and your whole family with our easy pay-as-you-go-service
Book Your Appointment Now
Contact Midland Health
Would you like to hear more? Please submit any queries or feedback via our online form and a member of the team will respond within 24 hours.
Looking to book a consultation? Leave a telephone number and a Midland Health representative will get back to you with all the details you need to get the ball rolling! We’re excited for you to see the full range of services we have to offer.